To keep running a page with a ‘large audience,’ Facebook wants proof of where you live
Anyone who manages a Facebook page that has a "large audience," which is the somewhat nonspecific language Facebook uses in a new blog post today, has some new rules coming down the pipe that they'll have to follow if they want to keep running their page.
One of those new requirements? You've got to prove to Facebook where you live.
BGR Top Deals:
- One of the most popular pillows on Amazon for side and back sleepers is down to $14 today
- $20 case brings Apple’s most limited-edition color ever to your iPhone X or 8
Trending Right Now:
- Avengers 4: New evidence may reveal how the Infinity War deaths will be undone
- Samsung can’t stop mocking Apple and the iPhone X in its Galaxy Note 9 commercials
- Galaxy Note 9 vs. last year’s iPhone X: Benchmark scores tell a very sad tale
To keep running a page with a ‘large audience,’ Facebook wants proof of where you live originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 10 Aug 2018 at 23:34:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.