Tim Cook takes another dig at Facebook’s privacy scandals
For years now, Apple CEO Tim Cook reminded the world how vital user privacy and data security are to the company. Just as it made sure that hardware and software encryption, and user privacy, were turned into a marketable feature for Apple products, Cook took direct and indirect shots at the competition whose business model is user data.
Cook’s hits at competitors intensified lately, in the wake of Facebook’s Cambridge Analytica scandal, with the exec taking apparent shots at Facebook. And Cook is back with a renewed defense of user privacy.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Prime Day just came early for one of Amazon’s most popular Instant Pots
- Turn your iPad Pro into an iOS-powered MacBook with this awesome accessory
Trending Right Now:
- A major Google Maps redesign is rolling out to everyone right now
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
- We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
Tim Cook takes another dig at Facebook’s privacy scandals originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 23:34:57 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.