This year’s iPhone X successor might might not outsell the original
A few days after a report said that iPhone parts suppliers are expecting Apple to reduce orders for the current quarter, one of Apple’s most important clients went on record to say that sales of high-end smartphones will decline flat this year.
That client is TSMC, which happens to be the exclusive provider of the powerful A11 Bionic chip inside the iPhone X and iPhone 8. The Taiwanese giant will also mass-produce the A12 chips that will power 2018 iOS devices, including iPhone X and iPhone 8 successors.
BGR Top Deals:
- 5 smartwatches to check out if you don’t want an Apple Watch
- Wireless earbuds that sound this much better than AirPods should cost way more than $24
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung found a way to kill the iPhone X notch, but Apple already has a better solution
- Google’s secret OS that may someday replace Android was just caught on video
- T-Mobile calls out other networks’ 5G ‘hype,’ but it’s the worst of all
This year’s iPhone X successor might might not outsell the original originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 19 Jan 2018 at 06:50:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.