Of course, we expect better battery life from this year’s iPhones, just as we expect them to be faster than their predecessors and to introduce novel features.
Often, the battery life increases are achieved through efficiency savings, but a new report says that the follow-up iPhone X that Apple launches this year will have a bigger battery than the original.
BGR Top Deals:
- We’re not sure how, but Amazon’s insanely good Logitech Harmony deal is back in stock
- The best-selling over-ear Bluetooth headphones on Amazon dropped to $33
Trending Right Now:
- Hands-on video shows Samsung’s final Galaxy S9 design
- Scientists say we should definitely be eating more bugs
- Netflix has 30 new original shows and movies premiering in February – here’s the full list
This year’s iPhone X models tipped to have even bigger batteries originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 25 Jan 2018 at 18:01:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.