This smart fitness shirt turns your body into a gaming controller
Can one's body be used to control a video game? The answer is yes, apparently. But the smart clothing Japanese startup Xenoma designs isn't going to inspire a new generation of blockbuster video games.
The E-Skin shirts have sensors that pick up the movements of your upper body, including arms and torso, and translate any movement into on-screen action. That sounds a bit silly, and you’ll look ridiculous trying to control a game via the smart shirt you’re wearing. But E-Skin tech, combined with the right kind of apps, could transform the way you exercise at home or outside.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
- These 25 delicious slow cooker recipes taste even better in this discounted Crock-Pot
Trending Right Now:
- NASA’s Juno just sent back a photo of Jupiter that looks too insane to be real
- Tiny scrap of paper from Blackbeard’s ship reveals what pirates read while at sea
- The 10 most exciting announcements so far from CES 2018
This smart fitness shirt turns your body into a gaming controller originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Jan 2018 at 01:02:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.