This new iPhone X clone gives us some clues about the OnePlus 6’s design
In case you haven’t noticed, 2018 is shaping up to be the year of the iPhone X clones, as countless Asian-based Android device-makers have already unveiled, or plan to soon launch, smartphones that have all-screen-with-notch designs.
Oppo, a major smartphone seller in China, but one not everybody is familiar with, just unveiled the Oppo R15, its first iPhone X clone. What’s so special about this phone? Well, we expect the OnePlus 6 to look a lot like the iPhone X, but also like this particular Oppo creation.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $17 Bluetooth tracker has the one feature everyone wishes was in the Tile Mate
- Amazon has a $9.99 smart bulb that works with both Alexa and Google Assistant
Trending Right Now:
- Thicker glass, stronger metal couldn’t save Galaxy S9 in SquareTrade’s professional drop tests
- The future of cord-cutting looks grim right now
- Ford is adding 4G LTE to all its vehicles, just in time for 5G to arrive
This new iPhone X clone gives us some clues about the OnePlus 6’s design originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 19 Mar 2018 at 23:34:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.