This new bundle of Spotify Premium and Hulu for $12.99 is a total steal
Spotify and Hulu have partnered to create a bundle that offers both of their services for a discounted price. On its own, Spotify Premium runs $9.99 a month, and Hulu's cheapest Limited Commercials plan is $7.99. Combined, the two companies are bundling their services for $12.99 a month, just $3 more than paying for Spotify as a standalone.
The deal makes total sense for the two companies: There's many people who would happily pay for one or the other, and a $3-5 jump over the base subscription price makes justifying the extra subscription so much easier. Of course, it's also fantastic news for any cord-cutters who already pay for both services, as this saves you $5 a month.
BGR Top Deals:
- New smartwatch has 45-day battery life and costs less than $100 vs. the $330+ Apple Watch
- 9 paid iPhone apps that are free downloads right now
Trending Right Now:
- New study has a theory for why we haven’t found aliens yet, and it makes a whole lot of sense
- Apple ordered to pay half a billion dollars in damages to a patent troll
- Ever wonder why you have eyebrows? Scientists think they now have the answer
This new bundle of Spotify Premium and Hulu for $12.99 is a total steal originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 11 Apr 2018 at 16:39:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.