This might be the best thing about the upcoming OnePlus 6T
The OnePlus 6T will be slightly more expensive than its predecessor. OnePlus suggested as much while confirming that the phone will have a fingerprint sensor under the screen, but no headphone jack. That new fingerprint sensor is more expensive than regular ones, so you can expect to pay more for the phone. Rumors say the handset will start at $550 though, which is still cheaper than most 2018 flagships. But the OnePlus 6T might come with an extra perk that could make it seem more affordable than any previous version.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale slashes $55 noise cancelling headphones to just $43
- The Instant Pot with 23,000 5-star reviews was just discounted again on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Did Google just tell us that it’s getting rid of Android?
- Samsung is already trolling the Pixel 3 XL’s ugly notch
- Pixel 3’s ‘Super Res Zoom’ still can’t match Apple’s iPhone XS camera
This might be the best thing about the upcoming OnePlus 6T originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 10:13:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.