This map shows just how serious Elon Musk’s tunneling plans are
When Elon Musk first suggested that he wanted to solve LA's traffic problems with a series of underground highways, most of us thought he'd spent a few too many late nights huffing rocket fuel. When he started digging a hole in the parking lot of SpaceX's LA headquarters, I honestly believed he was prepping a nuclear bunker for the coming war.
But six months later, Musk's Boring Company appears to have made real progress on its first test tunnel, which means we have to start taking Musk's plans seriously. And if you look at this newly-published map of Musk's proposed tunnel routes, you can see that he does intend to change LA's infrastructure forever.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $30 home security cam with 14 days of free cloud storage sells out every time we mention it
- How did an 8TB external hard drive get a discount this deep?
Trending Right Now:
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
- The International Space Station is just as gross as your own home
- This is the only iPhone X model you should buy
This map shows just how serious Elon Musk’s tunneling plans are originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 5 Dec 2017 at 23:34:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.