This little accessory will double your Nintendo Switch’s battery life
The Nintendo Switch is officially the fastest-selling video game console in US history. After the colossal flop that was the Wii U, Nintendo came back with a vengeance last year and released a novel new video game system that people absolutely adore. Portability is one of the console’s best features, but battery life isn’t quite as good as some people had hoped. That’s where the Antank Switch Battery Charger Case comes in. It packs a nice big 6,500 mAh battery that doubles your Switch’s battery life, and we definitely recommend picking one up.
Here are some key details from the Amazon product page:
What’s in the box
1x Battery Case
1x Dustproof Bag
Battery type: Li-Polymer Battery
Charging interface: Type-c
Net weight: 227g
Short circuit protection
Over-voltage input protection, anti-reverse input protection
Over-current output protection
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $12 Alexa smart bulb, Nest Thermostat, Sony soundbar, perfect egg cooker, more
- For $25, your car can have the same cool tech found in $100,000 luxury cars
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s most exciting phone in years is ‘almost finished’ but nowhere near ready to launch
- ‘Assassin’ spiders impale their victims on a venomous pike, then watch as they die
- Is the era of copying Apple’s every move finally over for Android phone makers?
This little accessory will double your Nintendo Switch’s battery life originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 12 Jan 2018 at 13:57:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.