This is why Sprint’s upload speeds are so much worse than everyone else
Sprint, to put it kindly, doesn't have the best mobile network. Although it's winning "most improved" stickers faster than anyone else, its network is still dead last compared to its nationwide competitors, according to every single comparison.
While its average download speed is getting much better -- and now on par with AT&T, according to some tests -- Sprint's download speed still lags. An explanation from OpenSignal analyst Kevin Fitchard hypothesizes why that might be, and how Sprint is trading faster downloads for significantly slower uploads.
BGR Top Deals:
- The thinnest iPhone X clear case in the world is back in stock on Amazon
- Today’s best deals: Top-selling headphones, car charger like you’ve never seen, portable speaker, more
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s next Android phone might be free of Samsung’s bloatware
- Exclusive: This is Apple’s 6.1-inch LCD iPhone
- These Galaxy Note 9 renders will make you so excited (that you won’t have to buy a new Note this year)
This is why Sprint’s upload speeds are so much worse than everyone else originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 23 Jun 2018 at 12:00:16 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.