This is what happens to you if you take the Tide Pod Challenge
The Tide Pod Challenge is the latest nasty thing that's gone viral amongst The Teens. You’ve probably heard about it by now, but if you didn’t here’s the gist of it: Teenagers challenge each other to bite into those tiny detergent capsules that look like candy, and some of them post their accomplishments on social media and YouTube.
Now, if you’re a teen or a parent or any other member of the human race, you should know that biting into detergent isn’t healthy at all. Even if exposure is minimal. Even if it looks and smells so good. Even if it makes you look good. In fact, it can be hazardous and you might end up in the hospital, and even dead.
BGR Top Deals:
- 5 smartwatches to check out if you don’t want an Apple Watch
- This $110 smart thermostat has a simple feature you won’t find on any Nest or ecobee
Trending Right Now:
- Interest in new iPhones at a historic low, study suggests
- T-Mobile calls out other networks’ 5G ‘hype,’ but it’s the worst of all
- Google’s secret OS that may someday replace Android was just caught on video
This is what happens to you if you take the Tide Pod Challenge originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 at 19:12:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.