This is the Galaxy S9 of our dreams
We have some good news and some bad news for Samsung fans on Wednesday. The good news is that we now likely know the exact release date for Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ flagship phones. According to a report from a very reliable gadget leaker, Samsung plans to unveil the new Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ during a press conference at Mobile World Congress 2018 on February 26th. The phones will then apparently be made available for pre-order beginning March 1st, and they'll be released two weeks later on Friday, March 16th.
Now, for the bad news. A new set of images shows us the stunning redesigned Galaxy S9 of our dreams... but unfortunately the real thing is likely going to look nothing like this.
BGR Top Deals:
- Wireless earbuds that sound this much better than AirPods should cost way more than $24
- The ‘Amazon’s Choice’ Crock-Pot slow cooker everyone loves is only $30 right now
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung just launched a brand new Galaxy Note 8 version that you absolutely can’t buy
- Google’s viral art selfie app raises concerns of privacy and racism
- Videos show meteorite exploding in the night sky over Michigan