The release date of Samsung's Galaxy S9 and S9+ is just three months away by this point, and all the leaks and rumors we've seen so far are starting to paint a consistent picture of what the new phone will look like. Unlike Apple and the iPhone X, Samsung isn't going for a radical new design here: Instead, it's keeping things simple, refining the things that work, and retaining that headphone jack.
Concept Creator, a YouTube channel that takes leaks and rumors and turns them into actual renders of devices, has released its trailer for what the Galaxy S9 and S9+ should look like. There's no surprises here, but anyone who's been a fan of Samsung's design over the years is going to continue to be happy.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Free Amazon Alexa device, Crock-Pot, $13 coffee maker, Bose headphones, more
- Your home internet isn’t as fast (or as cheap) as it should be – here’s how to fix it
Trending Right Now:
- This iPhone slowdown lawsuit wants Apple to pay $999 billion
- Cord-cutters are about to get cable’s last big exclusive
- iPhone wireless charging might be getting an exciting upgrade next year
This is the ‘boring’ Galaxy S9 design we’re expecting to see next year originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 27 Dec 2017 at 16:20:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.