The only problem that plagued the iPhone X launch was stock availability. The phone was sold out through Christmas, although shipping times improved significantly as we got closer to the holidays, and most Apple stores received more stock on a daily basis for walk-in customers since the November 3rd launch.
But the iPhone X didn't feature any manufacturing issues that would warrant any negative publicity. There’s no “gate” scandal attached to the iPhone X, which proves how far Apple has come. But some users have discovered what may prove to be the trolliest reason to have their devices replaced.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Nest Thermostat, Philips Hue, $12 Alexa bulb, Ring Video Doorbell, Crock-Pot, more
- Super NES Classic is in stock at a premium right now on Amazon – with Prime shipping
Trending Right Now:
- This iPhone X deal is too good to turn down, T-Mobile customer or not
- Sprint customers are about to get a very unpleasant bill hike
- Best of CES 2018: The 10 most exciting new products unveiled at this year’s show
This is probably the worst reason to have your iPhone X replaced originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 10 Jan 2018 at 16:06:16 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.