This is pretty much everyone’s favorite new iPhone feature in iOS 12
When Apple first unveiled its new iOS 12 software during its WWDC 2018 keynote event, many Apple fans seemed a bit disappointed. Thanks to all the rumors that had been swirling, savvy tech fans already knew going into the unveiling that iOS 12 wouldn't be packed full of novel new features. Instead, Apple chose to focus on ironing out the many, many wrinkles in iOS 11 and improving the overall user experience. But iPhone and iPad users who don't pay attention to the rumor mill had no idea that Apple decided to forgo overloading iOS 12 with exciting new features in favor of refining the software. With that in mind, it's understandable that they were a bit taken aback by the lack of excitement in Apple's big 2018 iOS software update.
Of course, just because Apple chose not to focus on bells and whistles doesn't mean that iOS 12 is entirely lacking where new features are concerned. We've already told you about the 10 best new iPhone features in iOS 12, and we even singled out what in our opinion is the single biggest reason people should upgrade to Apple's new OS. As it turns out, however, there's another new feature in the iOS 12 public beta and the iOS 12 developer beta that people absolutely love, and it's one that is already making people's lives easier.
BGR Top Deals:
- I completely stopped using my AirPods until I found this $9 accessory
- Today’s top deals: $8 wireless charger, Bose Sleepbuds, waterproof Bluetooth speaker, Dome Cam, more
Trending Right Now:
- This stunning Galaxy S10 concept is the stuff dreams are made of
- NASA’s Dawn spacecraft just got closer to dwarf planet Ceres than ever before, and here’s what it looks like
- A massive object devastated Uranus a long time ago and it never fully recovered
This is pretty much everyone’s favorite new iPhone feature in iOS 12 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 4 Jul 2018 at 08:51:37 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.