This is one of the most important devices for any home, but so many people forget about it
Most people think that their internet goes down every time the power goes out in their home. Technically that’s true, we suppose, but it’s only because your modem and Wi-Fi router need power to operate. If you want to ensure your computers, phones, and other smart devices stay connected anytime there’s a power outage, you need a device like the APC Back-UPS Pro 1000VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector. This top-rated Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) will keep your modem and router running for hours after you lose power, and you can even use it to charge up all your gadgets.
Check out some key details from the product page:
- 1000VA / 600W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 8 Total Outlets: 4 Outlets provide UPS Battery Power Backup and Surge Protection; 4 Outlets offer Surge Protection Only
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) maintains safe voltage conditions without using backup battery power
- When the power goes out, an APC battery backup with surge protection provides guaranteed power for computers, external hard-drives and other electronics, including your wireless router so you can maintain a network connection for your IoT devices when you need it most!
Looking for a less expensive option just to keep your modem and router on, and maybe charge up your phone? Check out the CyberPower CP685AVR.
BGR Top Deals:
- Meet the wireless keyboard that never needs to be recharged
- The $30 home security cam that sells out every time we cover it just got its first price drop
Trending Right Now:
- New app actually lets you use iMessage on Android phones
- Scientists finally know why meteors explode just before hitting Earth
- It looks like there’s a way to speed up your old iPhone 6 or 6s, but you’re not going to like it
This is one of the most important devices for any home, but so many people forget about it originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 11 Dec 2017 at 16:36:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.