This is how Sprint is planning to improve its cell service next year
It's no secret that Sprint's network is the worst of the big four carriers right now. Despite recent improvements to service, especially speeds in urban areas, Sprint's service and speed still lag behind the competition nationally in every study.
But Sprint is also uniquely positioned to make things better. The company has an enviable stash of unused spectrum, which makes building out its network simply a matter of cash -- cash that the company increasingly has access to, thanks to investment from Japanese parent company Softbank.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Nest Thermostat pays for itself even faster now that it’s discounted on Amazon
- $25 box lets you stream to your TV from any iPhone, iPad, or Android
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s most exciting phone in years is ‘almost finished’ but nowhere near ready to launch
- Of course Samsung is studying ways to copy the iPhone X’s design
- Humblebragging makes you even more of a jerk than regular bragging, according to science
This is how Sprint is planning to improve its cell service next year originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 13 Jan 2018 at 12:00:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.