This is how PlayStation says thank you to fans – with a sleek, translucent blue console
The folks at Sony Interactive Entertainment are announcing a big milestone today, and also a gift of sorts to fans. The number is 525.3 million -- that's how many PlayStation systems the company says have now been sold worldwide, and in honor of sales topping 500 million?
Well, nothing apparently says thank you to fans like a gorgeous, translucent blue Limited Edition PS4 Pro.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has MacBook Pro and MacBook Air refurbs at deep discounts
- The best-selling Bluetooth earbuds on Amazon are on sale for $17 today
Trending Right Now:
- Google Maps is almost perfect, so of course Google had to find a way to ruin it
- ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Easter egg could be a huge spoiler for ‘Avengers 4’
- More evidence all three new iPhones will ditch the feature everyone loves
This is how PlayStation says thank you to fans – with a sleek, translucent blue console originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 9 Aug 2018 at 13:05:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.