This is by far the best and most heartbreaking ‘Avengers 4’ theory so far
We learned a few days ago that the first Avengers 4 trailer will be released by the end of the year, but we did not get a firm premiere date. It’s been widely speculated that the first teaser, of which a purported script has already leaked, will drop in mid or late November. At that point, we’ll hopefully learn the title of the movie, which is currently rumored to be Avengers: Annihilation. But while we wait, I’m going to show you a fan theory about a key event in the Infinity War sequel that would be brilliant but simultaneously heartbreaking.
BGR Top Deals:
- Exclusive deal: Smart LEDs as good as $50 Philips Hue bulbs are only $15 today
- It’s never been cheaper to upgrade the headlights on any car to LEDs
Trending Right Now:
- Costco Black Friday 2018 ad leaks: Cheap iPad, Xbox, and laptop deals
- iPhone XS and XR update to enable eSIM is coming tomorrow
- The OnePlus 6T just got an early unboxing before it was even announced
This is by far the best and most heartbreaking ‘Avengers 4’ theory so far originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 13:39:44 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.