This iPhone X deal is too good to turn down, T-Mobile customer or not
The iPhone X launched in November last year with an eye-watering price tag of $999. The cost doesn't appear to have hurt the iPhone X's sales, but limited supply of the phone for the last few months have meant that you'd be lucky to just find an iPhone X in stock, let alone a sale on one.
But it's a new year, the iPhone X is now widely available, and T-Mobile is kicking off the January sales with a doozy: Buy one, get $700 off any second phone, including the iPhone X. That's not just the first deal we've seen on the iPhone X so far; it's one of the highest-value deals on any smartphone we've seen. Verizon and AT&T just got put on notice.
BGR Top Deals:
- Super NES Classic is in stock at a premium right now on Amazon – with Prime shipping
- Today’s best deals: Nest Thermostat, Philips Hue, $12 Alexa bulb, Ring Video Doorbell, Crock-Pot, more
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung just confirmed exactly when the Galaxy S9 will launch
- Sprint customers are about to get a very unpleasant bill hike
- How to easily check to see if Apple is slowing down your iPhone
This iPhone X deal is too good to turn down, T-Mobile customer or not originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 10 Jan 2018 at 11:03:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.