Apple’s new iPhone X is as close as any smartphone company has come to perfection. That said, it’s obviously still a long way from perfection. For example, the phone has very impressive battery life during a day of normal usage, but there’s no way it’s going to carry you through an entire day of heavy usage. That’s where the Brexlink 6000mAh iPhone X Rechargeable Portable Charging Case comes in. It’ll more than double your iPhone X’s battery life and yet it costs just over $30 if you use the coupon code J2PZIENM at checkout.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* ★【PROVIDE 150% EXTRA BATTERY LIFE】: Built with a powerful 6000mAh Li-Polymer rechargeable battery that will provide 150% extra battery life to your iPhone X.
* ★【FULL PROTECTION】: 360° edge coverage with shock absorption to protect against scratches, scrapes, dings, drops and falls. Access to all ports and buttons.
* ★【DUAL CHARGING COMPATIBLE】: Charge the case and device battery simultaneously. Simply connect the case (with device inside) to your 2A output wall charger at night and enjoy fully charged devices in the morning!
* ★【BUILT-IN SAFEGUARDS】: Integrated Circuit (IC) with intelligent power management. Protection against overcurrent, overcharging, and overheating for safe and reliable fast charging.
* ★【WARRANTY】: Extended 24-Month Warranty. Upgrade to our Lifetime Warranty by following us on social media.
iPhone X/10 Battery Case, Brexlink 6000mAh iPhone X Rechargeable Portable Charging Case, Protec…: $30 (use code J2PZIENM)
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s one area Apple didn’t improve on the iPhone X, but you can work around it for $25
- Amazon’s All-New 4K Fire TV is discounted for the first time ever, today only
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung needed 8 months to figure out there are no Microsoft Edition Galaxy phones
- There’s purple in the Galaxy S9’s future
- 10 best new movies and shows coming to Netflix in December
This iPhone X battery case packs 6,000 mAh of power and somehow only costs $30 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 4 Dec 2017 at 08:20:54 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.