This incredible photobooth will supersize your head in just seconds
The smartphone revolution has put incredibly powerful devices into the pockets of millions and millions of people, and that's great, but it also gave birth the selfie craze. If you're not taking photos of your own mug at least a couple of times every day you're probably in the minority, but what if you're a seasoned selfie snapper who really wants to take things to the next level? In that case you're probably going to want to visit the Greater Columbus Convention Center, where a new interactive sculpture is turning the faces of everyday people into huge works of art.
The sculpture is the work of Columbus-based artist and professor Matthew Mohr, and it's a real technological marvel. Driven by a 3D face-scanning camera situated in the rear "neck" area, the interactive installation scans visitors faces and then displays them on its massive, curved LED display, creating a truly larger-than-life selfie experience.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $46 sound bar, best fast wireless charger, August lock, Norelco shavers, more
- This $14 device is the best thing that ever happened to your TV
Trending Right Now:
- A fireball streaked across the night sky in Florida, and NASA saw it, too
- Here’s what your cat is telling you when it shows you its butt
- Scientists find ancient crab that looks like Darth Vader, so they named it after him
This incredible photobooth will supersize your head in just seconds originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 7 Dec 2017 at 23:34:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.