This device can turn any TV into a giant touchscreen
The first time I saw Microsoft demo its upcoming new Surface Hub 2, I was blown away. I mean seriously, just look at this thing!
Of course, then I quickly remembered the first-generation Surface Hub, which was also pretty cool but cost between $9,000 and $22,000. Yeah, it’s definitely cool, but it’s not THAT cool. If you want similar functionality for a few hundred dollars instead of waiting for the Surface Hub 2 to launch next year for at least a few thousand dollars, check out the Touchjet WAVE Virtual Touchscreen TV System. It attaches to any TV up to 65 inches and instantly transforms it into a giant touchscreen!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Please refer to the user manual for setup instructions. If there are issues, please contact Touchjet Customer Service at for assistance.
- Virtual Touchscreen - Touchjet WAVE adds a virtual touchscreen onto flat screen TVs and display monitors up to 65" (smart TV is not required).
- Simple Connection - Simply attach the WAVE to the top of your TV and plug the WAVE into your TV via HDMI.
- Giant Tablet - The WAVE is preloaded with the Android OS, Wi-Fi and it comes preloaded with apps so that you can start enjoying right out of the box.
- Work View / Class Time - Flip through your presentation directly on the big screen just like John King on cnn.
- Streaming - Stream your favorite shows and movies on Netflix or your favorite streaming app without having to connect to other devices.
- Support - Please download the Touchjet App onto your smart device (iOS and Android) for step-by-step instructions.
- Connect, Collaborate, and Share - With WAVE, bring presentation and education apps, and connect individual tablets to the big touchscreen. An affordable alternative to IWB and giant tablets.
BGR Top Deals:
- The last keyboard you’ll ever buy is a $41 wireless keyboard that never needs to be charged
- You can still get a 4K Fire TV for the same price as a Fire TV Stick right now
Trending Right Now:
- Previously unseen ‘Captain Marvel’ Easter egg found in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Samsung sure doesn’t seem confident the Galaxy Note 9 will be a hot seller
- This is how Samsung plans to justify the Galaxy Note 9’s sky-high price tag
This device can turn any TV into a giant touchscreen originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 7 Aug 2018 at 21:01:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.