There has been a ton of Galaxy S9 news over the past two weeks, and you shouldn't expect that to change anytime soon. Samsung's new Galaxy S flagship phones are the next big launch coming down the pipeline, with an unveiling expected in late February ahead of a March release. The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are believed to essentially be akin to Apple's "S" updates to its iPhone lineup; they'll likely have a nearly identical external design with big performance upgrades courtesy of improved internal components. Now, that notion is further reinforced by several high-quality renders of the phones that were leaked by a third-party a case maker.
BGR Top Deals:
- The wireless speakers that replaced my sound bar dropped to their lowest price ever
- Everyone who owns a Roku Stick or a Fire TV Stick should have this $6 accessory
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung just launched a budget phone that brings good news for the Galaxy S9
- Latest leak appears to confirm Samsung’s new Galaxy S9 design
- Cable prices are soaring as millions of customers jump ship
This could be our best look yet at Samsung’s final Galaxy S9 design originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 19 Dec 2017 at 10:34:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.