This bizarre electric bike can reach 50 miles per hour, and yes, you’re going to be able to buy it
The design of vehicles like cars and cycles has historically been limited by the fact that you have to cram a gas-burning engine somewhere inside of them. The recent push for efficient electric power has really opened up the doors for designers to do some wild things with their vehicles, and SOL Motors just unveiled a new electric bike that looks downright alien.
Called the Pocket Rocket, the bike features a cylindrical body and almost perfectly symmetrical tube frame. It's looks utterly strange but familiar at the same time, and it's got plenty of power to push its rider.
BGR Top Deals:
- All of Philips Hue’s most popular smart lights are discounted right now on Amazon
- The Nu-Flame glass tabletop fireplace is like nothing you’ve seen before
Trending Right Now:
- The real ‘Avengers 4’ title may have leaked, but we all missed it
- New footage of Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker leaks from the set
- Here’s an early look at the new Android skin that Samsung is bringing to the Galaxy Note 9
This bizarre electric bike can reach 50 miles per hour, and yes, you’re going to be able to buy it originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 22:02:41 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.