This best-selling smart thermostat works with Alexa and costs half as much as a Nest
The Nest Learning Thermostat is and always has been the gold standard when it comes to smart thermostats, and we don’t see that changing anytime soon. From design to features to the accompanying app, Nest is the best. But not everyone is willing to spend $250 on a thermostat — should they be denied smart features as a result? Check out the Sensi Smart Thermostat, an Alexa-enabled thermostat that is one of Amazon’s best sellers. It costs half as much as a Nest, but it includes several of Nest’s best features.
Here are the key details from the product page:
* Ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Smart Thermostat" by J.D. Power.
* Works with HVAC systems in most homes (no "C-wire" required for many HVAC applications). Refer to Sensi's online compatibility resources to verify compatibility in your home.
* Connect Sensi thermostat to your home Wi-Fi network and control from anywhere via free mobile app (compatible with Android and iOS).
* Features geofencing for location-based temperature control and 7-day flexible scheduling to help reduce wasteful heating and cooling when no one is home.
* Quick and easy installation in as little as 15 minutes. The Sensi app includes a step-by-step installation guide and video tutorial.
* Integrates with Amazon Alexa for voice control and Wink smart home platforms, and works with Google Assistant and Google Home using the free Wink app.
Trending right now: