This accessory can stream 1080p HD video to your TV wirelessly from any device
If you want to stream 1080p HD content from your laptop or mobile device to your TV, without having to worry about using different boxes with different devices, we’ve got just the thing. The IOGEAR Wireless HDMI TV Connection Kit consists of a receiver box that you connect to an HDMI port on your television, and a transmitter box that can be anywhere within 150 feet. Just connect your laptop, tablet, or smartphone to the box’s HDMI-in port (you’ll need a Lightning to HDMI cable or adapter for an iOS device) and you’re good to go!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Transmits high Definition video and Audio up to 150ft
- Supports resolutions of up to 1080P @ 60Fps
- Supports infrared (IR) remote signal transmission to control source Device
- Plug-n-Play solution. HDMI 1.3V and HDCP compliant. WPA security protection - already paired
- Perfect applications are for the living room, patio, man/lady cave, sporting events, garage
BGR Top Deals:
- You have one day left to get the wireless camera that lets your phone see anywhere for $29.99
- $40 gets you a full keyboard and trackpad that folds up to fit in your pocket and lasts 24 days per charge
Trending Right Now:
- Best Buy mistakenly sold a next-gen Chromecast well before Google’s Pixel 3 event
- OnePlus 6T is getting its own headphone jack dongle, a new leak says
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving (week of Sep. 30)
This accessory can stream 1080p HD video to your TV wirelessly from any device originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 1 Oct 2018 at 09:46:58 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.