This $96 smartwatch puts the power of Alexa on your wrist
Amazon’s Echo speakers give you access to Alexa in your home, and there’s a great accessory called the Roav Viva that adds Alexa to your car. But what happens when you’re anywhere else? That’s where the Martian mVoice Smartwatch with Amazon Alexa comes in. This sleek-looking watch links to your phone for connectivity and gives you access to Alexa right on your wrist so you never have to be without it! At under $100 on Amazon, it’s an absolute steal.
Here’s more info from Amazon’s product page:
- Use voice commands - create calendar events, check weather & directions, set an alarm and search the web hands-free.
- Get push notifications from hundreds of your favorite social, news, fitness, sports and other apps.
- Customizable vibrations - screen the alerts you want and assign a custom vibration pattern to make each One unique, for Awareness without even looking.
- Take phone calls - answer or place a quick call from your wrist, even when your hands are full.
- Martian electronic leash, remote Camera control and more!
BGR Top Deals:
- 3rd-gen Nest Thermostat is only $150 on Amazon, but it’s almost sold out
- Brilliant adapter makes your wired Bose noise cancelling headphones wireless
Trending Right Now:
- Amazon might have a serious Alexa problem on its hands
- These were the only birds that survived the dinosaur-killing asteroid
- 10 Netflix movies and shows you should watch before they’re removed in June
This $96 smartwatch puts the power of Alexa on your wrist originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 25 May 2018 at 20:49:40 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.