This $75 all-in-one smart home solution is so small you won’t even know it’s there
It's rare to find a cool new product at CES that is actually already available to purchase, but such is the case with the Anyware Smart Adaptor. This nifty little accessory is one of the coolest things we saw at CES 2018, and it’s already available for purchase on Amazon. Think of it as a one-stop-shop for all the simple little smart home functions that would normally call for several different devices. The Anyware Smart Adaptor plugs into a standard bulb socket and then the bulb screws into the Smart Adaptor. It instantly makes any light bulb a smart light bulb, but it also monitors energy usage, monitors temperature and humidity, listens for sound, monitors presence, and more. Whether you’re a smart home expert or you’re just getting started, definitely take a look at this nifty little gadget.
Here are some of the important notes from the product page:
- Seamless to Install - Easy to Use - Smart Home For Everyone
- Preventive Home Security and Safety
- Indoor Climate Monitoring and Notifications
- Automatic Home/Away Detection to Activate/Deactivate Your Scenes
- Hazzle-free Set-and-Forget Scenes to Give You Peace of Mind
BGR Top Deals:
- $28 power strip has four outlets that can be controlled individually with Alexa
- Today’s top deals: $19 waterproof Bluetooth speaker, $30 food processor, $22 headphones, iMac, more
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9’s biggest hardware change shown in new leaked photos
- Apple reportedly plans to discontinue the first-gen iPhone X later this year
- Yet another Galaxy S9 feature was just confirmed
This $75 all-in-one smart home solution is so small you won’t even know it’s there originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 23 Jan 2018 at 17:01:46 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.