When it comes to leftovers and frozen food, time isn’t your enemy. Nope, air is actually your enemy, as are all the little particles floating around your house. Instead of throwing out your leftover food after a few days or throwing out unused vegetables and meats after less than a week, check out the Hamilton Beach 78213 NutriFresh Vacuum Sealer on Amazon. This simple device sucks out all the air to seal in freshness, and your food will keep for two, three, even four times longer as a result.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- LOCKS AIR OUT TO KEEP FRESHNESS IN. This vacuum sealer for food is easy to use thanks to the bag alignment with extra-wide vacuum chamber.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED. Included with the vaccum sealer machine are two 11 in. x 20 ft. heat-seal rolls, 4 gallon-size and 6 quart-size heat-seal bags so you can get started right away. It’s also compatible with FoodSaver® heat-seal vacuum systems and other brands.*
- VERSATILE CONTROL. This vaccum sealer features versatile controls that allow you to vacuum and seal for traditional sealing or vacuum only for sealing of delicate foods. Normal seal allows for dry food vacuum sealing and extended seal for moist foods.
- SAVE MONEY & PRESERVE FRESHNESS. Save money by purchsing in bulk then safely vacuum seal and freeze meats, cheeses, fruits and vegetables. And preserving your garden harvest is easier than ever with the Hamilton Beach NutriFresh Vacuum Sealer.
- BUILT-IN CUTTER TO CUSTOMIZE BAG SIZE. A convenient roll storage and bag cutter make creating any size bag simple. Just pull the material through, slide the cutter across the bag and seal one end to make your ideal size.
BGR Top Deals:
- I’ll never go back to watching TV without this $14 accessory
- Today’s best deals: $15 Bluetooth earbuds, $25 home security cam, perfect egg cooker, Sonos, more
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy Note 8, S8 users report that their screens are waking up on their own
- Galaxy S9 shown powered on in flood of freshly leaked photos
- Science just proved that you can spot a sick person without knowing they’re sick
This $50 kitchen gadget will save you hundreds of dollars each year originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Jan 2018 at 08:20:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.