This $50 deep fryer cooks up food that’s worth the calories
We absolutely adore air fryers. They cook up food that’s nice and crispy, but it has a fraction of the calories since they don’t need any oil. That said, some dishes just need to be deep fried. There’s really no substitute. If you’re looking for a nice big deep fryer that does a great job without breaking the bank, definitely check out the Hamilton Beach 35021 Deep Fryer. It’s a basket style fryer with controls so you can heat the oil to the perfect temperature, and it's on sale for $49.99 right now.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- 8 CUP CAPACITY. Cooks up to 6 cups of French fries or chicken tenders. Dimensions (inches): 8.58 H x 11.38 W x 13.94 D
- COOL-TOUCH SIDES & BREAKAWAY CORD: Safety features include cool-touch sides that won’t burn hands if touched accidentally. A breakaway cord prevents the fryer from tipping over if the cord is snagged.
- LESS MESS. Avoid hot splatters with the lid while still monitoring cooking through the view window. Basket includes hooks for easy, mess-free draining and can be lifted while lid is still on.
- FAST HEAT-UP & EASY FRYING. An immersed heating element makes oil heat faster than a leading competitor. An adjustable temperature with a ready light lets you know your oil is at the optimum heat to get flawless cooking results.
- REMOVABLE PARTS FOR EASY CLEANING. Lid, heating element and enamel-coated oil tank remove for easy cleaning. Dimensions (inches): 8.58 H x 11.38 W x 13.94 D
BGR Top Deals:
- This $18 color smart LED bulb works with Alexa and Google, just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
- The world’s thinnest clear case is out for the iPhone XS, Max, and XR (and we have an exclusive discount)
Trending Right Now:
- Google trolls Pixel 3 rumors again with ‘Super Selfie Mode’ reference
- The new Nokia 7.1 is the best iPhone X clone you’re going to get for $349
- See the OnePlus 6T in-display fingerprint sensor in action in new teaser video
This $50 deep fryer cooks up food that’s worth the calories originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 11:34:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.