Why would you ever use a keyboard that needs to be recharged or has batteries that need to be swapped? There’s a better way, people, and it comes courtesy of Logitech. The Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard is available in either a Windows configuration or a Mac configuration and it’s powered by light. Any light will do, of course, not just sunlight. That means anytime the keyboard is in a room with the lights on, which is 100% of the time while you’re using it, the K750 is being recharged. It’s awesome, and it starts at under $42 for the Windows version.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles - any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless: Enjoy a reliable connection using a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- System Requirements-Windows XP, Windows Vista , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, or MacOS. Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale gets you a Pyle robot vacuum for just $85
- Sunday’s top deals: $19 Bluetooth earbuds, Gillette Fusion ProGlide, fast wireless charger, more
Trending Right Now:
- Sony unveils three new phones at CES, including the Xperia XA2 Ultra with dual front-facing cameras
- LG just announced a 65-inch OLED TV that rolls up like a piece of paper
- Samsung introduces the future of displays: A 146-inch MicroLED TV that fills an entire wall
This $42 wireless keyboard never needs to be recharged originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 07:54:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.