This $23 wine opener is definitely my new favorite thing
The Cork Pops Legacy Wine Opener is the kind of thing you see someone use and then instantly run out to buy for yourself. Seriously, you need one in your life. Instead of using a traditional cork screw to open your wine, the Legacy Opener pokes a needle through your cork and then blasts tasteless, odorless CO2 gas into the bottle. The pressure forces out the cork in a fraction of a second, and you’re ready to pour. Trust me, it’s the best $23 you’ll spend all month.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Fastest easiest way to open a wine bottle
- Perfect for old delicate corks
- Does not accept taste or bouquet
- Great for those with mobility issues
If you want a less expensive opener that uses a similar idea to open bottles, check out this opener:
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon can’t stop slashing its price on AirPods, and they’re back in stock
- This wire-free home security camera has 6-month battery life for under $100
Trending Right Now:
- Blood pressure medication recalled because it gives you cancer instead
- Chrome may soon add a feature that will speed up the entire internet
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoilers might be hiding in plain sight
This $23 wine opener is definitely my new favorite thing originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 14 Aug 2018 at 20:31:52 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.