This 18-karat gold-plated iPhone is better than any Rose Gold, and it will only set you back $127,000
Everyone already regards iPhones as among the ultimate status symbols, with an army of fans that don't care how expensive the pricey handsets get. They will snatch up each new release, as reliably as the sun rises every morning.
There are also out there in the ranks of Apple fandom surely some well-heeled iEnthusiasts who will open their wallet for this: a gold-dipped 2018 iPhone that comes in a sweet Cherry Oak box instead of Apple's typical, white minimalist box. This "Billionaire's edition" model of the handset, as Goldgenie is calling it, also includes "24/7/365 VIP Concierge service" for five years, -- and it will only set you back $127,000.
BGR Top Deals:
- $25 is all it takes to get a mosquito repellent that actually works
- Aukey just released new earbuds that give you 1 hour of playback with just a 15-minute charge
Trending Right Now:
- Everyone who died in ‘Infinity War’ and everyone confirmed to come back to life in ‘Avengers 4’
- Apple may have found a brilliant way to bring fingerprint sensors back to all-screen iPhones
- Blood pressure medication recalled because it gives you cancer instead
This 18-karat gold-plated iPhone is better than any Rose Gold, and it will only set you back $127,000 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 Aug 2018 at 19:42:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.