This $14 device is the best thing that ever happened to your TV
Did you treat yourself to a new TV during the Black Friday shopping blitz? Well guess what: as great as it is, there’s still a way to give it a serious visual upgrade… and it only costs $16. The EveShine Accent TV Backlight is an LED light strip that attaches to the back of any TV. Simply plug it into the USB port and it’ll cast a gorgeous glow onto the wall behind your set. The included wireless remote adjusts the color and brightness, and you can even cut it to length if it’s too long for your TV. We promise it’ll be the best $14 you’ve ever spent.
Here’s some info from the product page:
- Relieve Your Eye Strain - Quality Bias Lighting can help reduce the eye strain cuased by long exposures to TV screens and monitors in dark rooms. It can also help make the grays and blacks on your screen seem richer.
- Easy Installation - 35.4'' Strip + 46.45'' USB cable + A Spare 3M Adhesive Tape , High brightness 30 quality LEDs, Cut the Led Strip with Scissors On the Cut Marks (White Lines), NOTE: Don't cut the light too short, it should be long enough to be placed in the middle of the back of your tv, Please refer to the 4th image!; Remove the adhesive backing on the strips. Firmly Press the strips to the rear of your tv approx. in the center between top and bottom, then connect the USB TO USB port.
- Super Sticky Adhesive -The 3M 300MP adhesive(it has better viscosity than 3M 200MP) provides secure and strong installation without worrying about falling off. Attention: Be careful when you remove the adhesive backing tape on the strips, only tear off the Yellow Tape. Don't peel off the Adhesive Sticker with the Yellow Tape together.
- Control the Light with Remote - Come with 17 key mini RF remote, has 20 colors for you to choose. You can use the remote control change the color, the brightness as well as different lighting modes. Wireless range: 50ft.
- Fit your mood - Customized light kit for 32 to 46 inch HDTV. ( NOTE: This Led Light Strip is 35.4inch and Comes with a Spare 3M Adhesive Tape for your convenience). Use the LED Strip to light up or create festive lights on your monitor, TV, or furniture. Choose from solid colors, strobes, or cycling colors to fit your mood! You can easily swap between colors and lighting modes using the remote control.
Only plan to use white? BGR's exclusive deal on the Luminoodle TV Backlight Kit is even better:
Luminoodle TV Bias Lighting - USB Powered LED Light Strip Kit - True White TV Backlight Home Th…: $10.49 (use code BGVC6GVR by 12/15)
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $46 sound bar, best fast wireless charger, August lock, Norelco shavers, more
- This is pretty much the only way you’re getting a Super NES Classic before Christmas
Trending Right Now:
- How next year’s iPhone could be good for Google
- Scientists find ancient crab that looks like Darth Vader, so they named it after him
- Here’s what your cat is telling you when it shows you its butt
This $14 device is the best thing that ever happened to your TV originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 7 Dec 2017 at 20:30:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.