This $12 accessory is the only reason I started using my AirPods again
I stopped using my AirPods for a long, long time. Why? As great as they are, the smooth plastic tips never stay snug in your ears so sound quality suffers tremendously as a result. I had switched to more conventional wireless earbuds for a long time, but then I started using rubber AirPods covers to help keep them secure in your ears. Lately I’ve stuck with the EarBuddyz 2.0 Ear Hooks for Apple AirPods, and they work so well. It’s not the most convenient solution, but it works perfectly when you’re listening to music.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- AUTHENTIC EARBUDDYZ 2.0 ONLY SOLD BY SELLER **MSSV**
- SECURE FIT - EarBuddyz comfortably grip your ear and provide additional support by conforming to the groove of your inner ear
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE - Engineered with UltraSoft Elastomers, EarBuddyz are made for an Active Lifestyle - Great for running, jogging, skating, snowboarding, video conferences, cycling, fitness, gym and more!
- ***EarBuddyz must be removed from AirPods before placing in Apple Charging Case***
- Package Content - 3 Pairs of EarBuddyz CLEAR, EarBuddyz Product Support Card (Apple AirPods & EarPods NOT Included)
BGR Top Deals:
- Your phone can see anywhere with this crazy wireless camera, and it’s back down to just $30
- There’s finally a TiVo box you can control with Alexa
Trending Right Now:
- The iPhone XS that Apple’s about to release might be more expensive than we thought
- Uh oh: Top insider isn’t convinced Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will feature a big redesign
- A crazy conspiracy theory makes the Pixel 3 XL sound exciting for the first time
This $12 accessory is the only reason I started using my AirPods again originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 7 Sep 2018 at 08:14:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.