The Nest Learning Thermostat is by far our favorite smart thermostat right now, and the ecobee4 isn’t far behind. There are plenty of other options on the market right now though, many of them available at a fraction of what Nest and ecobee charge. The Kono Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat is one example, and it has a simple but nifty feature that neither big-name thermostat has: Swappable covers that come in a variety of different colors. Five different faceplate colors are available here, and there’s a sixth cover that’s ready to be painted any color you like — for example, you might want to match the color of your wall or trim.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Control from anywhere with Lux app. And available for iOS and Android products
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Apple home kit
- Powered by system (c-wire) or the included Lux power bridge
- Universal compatibility: forced air, gas, Oil & electric furnaces (up to 2H/1C)
- Heat pump systems (with or without AUX/emergency heat)
BGR Top Deals:
- Wireless earbuds that sound this much better than AirPods should cost way more than $24
- The ‘Amazon’s Choice’ Crock-Pot slow cooker everyone loves is only $30 right now
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung just launched a brand new Galaxy Note 8 version that you absolutely can’t buy
- Nintendo to reveal a ‘new interactive experience’ for the Switch today
- Google’s viral art selfie app raises concerns of privacy and racism
This $110 smart thermostat has a simple feature you won’t find on any Nest or ecobee originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 17 Jan 2018 at 12:18:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.