This $10 Bluetooth tracker works just as well as a $30 Tile
Tile might be the company that popularized the Bluetooth tracker category, but there’s another that just became Amazon’s best seller. It’s got great features and rechargeable batteries, but that’s not why it’s so popular. The nonda iHere 3.0 (Gen 2) Rechargeable Bluetooth Tracker is indeed a solid tracker, but the device’s $9.99 price tag is clearly it’s biggest selling point.
Here are the key details from the product page:
* Compatible: Works on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with iOS 7.1 or later, Android 4.3 or later
* Rechargeable: Each charge lasts up to several weeks, no need to change batteries
* Two-way, One-tap Operation: iHere beeps to help you find your keys, wallet or purse
* Intuitive App: the iHere App can track any iHere's signal up to a 75-foot radius
* Perfect for Taking Selfies: Get your group together and Click!
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Best-selling soundbar, Philips Hue, Sonos speakers, Christmas lasers, more
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 wants to be an even better desktop computer than its predecessor
- Facebook made a Messenger app that’s just for kids
- Samsung needed 8 months to figure out there are no Microsoft Edition Galaxy phones
This $10 Bluetooth tracker works just as well as a $30 Tile originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 4 Dec 2017 at 13:49:34 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.