Because Nintendo hates money and common sense, the NES Classic and SNES Classic are still not consistently in stock anywhere in the United States. Sure, there are fire sales -- and plenty of resellers on Amazon -- but new stock coming into an online store is still big news.
ThinkGeek has confirmed that it has NES and SNES Classic stock sitting in its warehouse right now. But rather than a conventional online sale, which is liable to be riddled with bots, the company is trying a new system to get as many consoles into the hands of fans as possible.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Today’s top deals: Bose headphones, Call of Duty: WWII, Echo Dot, waterproof wireless speaker, more
Trending Right Now:
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- How to watch the supermoon this weekend
ThinkGeek has the NES and SNES Classic back in stock, and you might actually get one this time originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 14:52:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.