Wireless over-ear headphones are an awesome way to listen to your tunes on-the-go, especially if you have an iPhone or an Android phone that's missing a headphone jack. The prices vary from affordable to outrageous, but today you can grab an over-the-ear pair from TaoTronics for just $25.49, down from a list price of $40.
These TaoTronics wireless over-ear headphones are usually cheap, but today they’re only $25
- Posted by macworld
- Posted on October 3, 2018
- Comments Off on These TaoTronics wireless over-ear headphones are usually cheap, but today they’re only $25
- Apple snaps up massive manufacturing space in Milpitas, California
- Unc0ver jailbreak officially ‘out of beta’ following release of V1
- Hack on 8 adult websites exposes oodles of intimate user data
- Apple’s iPhone XS Max smashes Google’s Pixel 3 in benchmark testing
- If ads are so important to Facebook, why does it suck this bad at them?
- Totallee releases new super thin iPhone XR cases available now
- Apple Begins Selling Refurbished 2018 13-Inch & 15-Inch MacBook Pro Models
- NASA wants you to make stuff it can send to the Moon
- Check out these super thin cases for the iPhone XR [sponsor]
- MacTrast Deals: BusyContacts: The App That Creates, Finds & Manages Your Contacts So You Never Forget a Name