These poll results measuring reactions to the new iPhones are, well, mostly what you’d expect
The results of a Harris poll measuring peoples' reactions to the new iPhone models are out, and 9to5Mac has a roundup of the highlights which include the fact that almost half of the respondents were excited by what Apple has started shipping out this week.
What's also interesting to note about this poll, especially when you look deeper into the results, is how it almost becomes a kind of Rorschach test for the way you feel about the iPhone maker. The results herein say one thing or another, depending on the pre-existing attitudes about the company you bring to the table.
BGR Top Deals:
- These are the 5 best-selling iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max cases on Amazon
- You should probably get this $36 triple wireless charger since Apple’s AirPower never launched
Trending Right Now:
- AT&T has a fantastic $30-a-month, totally unlimited data plan – but you need an Airstream to buy it
- 6 paid iPhone apps you can download for free on September 21st
- iPhone XS vs. iPhone X: A complete list of everything new in Apple’s next-gen iPhone
These poll results measuring reactions to the new iPhones are, well, mostly what you’d expect originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 21 Sep 2018 at 20:00:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.