Every Samsung flagship Android handset comes in a variety of colors, and that’s something Galaxy S and Galaxy Note fans have come to expect. Sadly, those colors aren’t all available at launch, as Samsung has a certain way of doing things.
Users can choose from a limited number of colors at launch, and in the months that follow, Samsung releases other options. The same thing will probably happen with the Galaxy S9 next year, and a new report sheds more details about the initial color offerings.
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s one area Apple didn’t improve on the iPhone X, but you can work around it for $25
- Amazon’s All-New 4K Fire TV is discounted for the first time ever, today only
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung needed 8 months to figure out there are no Microsoft Edition Galaxy phones
- 10 best new movies and shows coming to Netflix in December
- Another software bug with another new Google product is bad news for everyone