The Galaxy S9 is supposed to be a mild update compared to its predecessors, a variety of reports claim. The handset will keep the Galaxy S8 design in place, and Samsung will focus on innovative software features to make the Galaxy S9 stand out. That’s what one report said. A different source learned that the Galaxy S9+ will be the better version of the two upcoming Samsung flagships, with Samsung ready to copy a page from Apple’s iPhone 7 playbook. Samsung, however, can’t copy the iPhone fast enough, and some features, like 3D face recognition, might not be there.
A new report now says there is an iPhone X feature that Galaxy S9 will be able to steal, and it’s all good news.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Oculus Rift has never been cheaper than it is right now for Black Friday
- Rare discounts on Sonos and Bose are the best way to start Black Friday
Trending Right Now:
- Russian billionaire wants to beat NASA in the search for alien life, and he’s moving forward with his plan
- Early Galaxy S9 leaks show Samsung can’t copy the iPhone fast enough
- Switching to LED lighting to save energy has created a new problem for the environment
There’s one iPhone X feature the Galaxy S9 will reportedly steal, and you’re going to love it originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 at 07:41:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.