There’s one area Apple didn’t improve on the iPhone X, but you can work around it for $25
Apple’s new iPhone X is better than its predecessors in so many ways. The design is better, the display is better, the cameras are better, Face ID is better than Touch ID, and so on. Apple improved just about everything it could possibly improve, but there’s one issue with iPhones that Apple will never do anything about. That’s right, you’ll never find an iPhone with expandable memory. Lucky for you, the Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader adds a microSD card slot to any iPhone in a fraction of a second, letting you easily offload photos and videos to free up space.
Here are some key details from the product page:
* Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
* Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
* Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
* Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
* Automatically and securely sync files
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s All-New 4K Fire TV is discounted for the first time ever, today only
- You really shouldn’t own an iPhone X without these 5 accessories
Trending Right Now:
- 10 best new movies and shows coming to Netflix in December
- Another software bug with another new Google product is bad news for everyone
- The search for alien life was just dealt a massive blow
There’s one area Apple didn’t improve on the iPhone X, but you can work around it for $25 originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 3 Dec 2017 at 10:30:52 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.