There’s finally a way to keep beer and soda bottles fresh overnight, and it only costs $7.49
Sometimes I buy a bunch of craft beers for a get together and they always seem to come in those oversized bottles. Then at the end of the night, there are a bunch of half-full bottles left and I have no choice but to dump them out. At least that used to be the case until I came across Save Brands Silicone Rubber Beer Savers. They really couldn’t be simpler… they’re just silicone bottle caps. But they fit your bottles perfectly to keep your beer (or soda) fresh overnight in the bottle, and it's only $7 and change for a 6-pack.
Here are the details from the product page:
- Designed to help keep beer fresh and safe
- Made of food-safe silicone
- Fits most standard beer bottles and some larger styles
- Dishwasher safe and reusable
- Come in multi-colored sets of six (Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Purple)
BGR Top Deals:
- The 50-inch 4K TV with built-in Fire TV everyone loves is somehow back down to $349.99
- Today’s top deals: Echo Dot for cars, big Philips Hue sale, SanDisk microSD, $17 Bluetooth buds, more
Trending Right Now:
- Marvel star who died in Infinity War says ‘it’s only going to get worse’ in Avengers 4
- Upgrade your phone and get unlimited data in one of T-Mobile’s best deals of 2018
- This is the crazy new all-screen design that’ll reportedly replace the notch next year
There’s finally a way to keep beer and soda bottles fresh overnight, and it only costs $7.49 originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 16:55:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.