There’s an alternate ‘Infinity War’ ending that would have ruined ‘Avengers 4’
The untitled Avengers: Infinity War sequel, due next spring, is probably one of the most anticipated Marvel Cinematic Universe movies to date, considering what we all witnessed in Part 1. And it’s all thanks to that brilliant cliffhanger at the end. Marvel left us wanting for more, speculating on what will happen next to fix things. After all, our favorite heroes suffered a massive defeat at the hands of the best villain in the MCU yet.
But the ending of Infinity War could have been entirely different, and it could have ruined Avengers 4.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company will hate you as much as you hate them after you get this $39 box
- Amazon has MacBook Pro and MacBook Air refurbs at deep discounts
Trending Right Now:
- Google Maps is almost perfect, so of course Google had to find a way to ruin it
- More evidence all three new iPhones will ditch the feature everyone loves
- ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Easter egg could be a huge spoiler for ‘Avengers 4’
There’s an alternate ‘Infinity War’ ending that would have ruined ‘Avengers 4’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 9 Aug 2018 at 14:37:41 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.