There’s a chance Apple kills the 5.8-inch OLED iPhone for real this year
A report a few days ago said that Apple is already considering discontinuing the iPhone X after only one year of sales, as soon as its 2018 replacements come in. That would be the first time since the iPhone 5 that Apple kills an iPhone after just one year. The more common fate for old iPhones is to stay in Apple’s lineup for at least one more year before reaching end of life.
But now, a new report says Apple is considering killing the 5.8-inch OLED iPhone X for good once 2018 iPhones are unveiled. That doesn’t mean Apple would be ditching OLED displays, or expensive iPhones.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling over-ear Bluetooth headphones on Amazon dropped to $33
- $10 adapter replaces your entire socket wrench set
Trending Right Now:
- This $37 borescope camera connects to your phone wirelessly and snakes its way into anything
- We’re not sure how, but Amazon’s insanely good Logitech Harmony deal is back in stock
- 10 Netflix movies and shows you should watch before they’re removed in February
There’s a chance Apple kills the 5.8-inch OLED iPhone for real this year originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 26 Jan 2018 at 07:45:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.