It’s typically difficult to use absolutes when discussing a company’s future plans, but there’s one thing we can say about Apple with absolute certainty: Apple will never add a microSD card slot to its iPhones. The company makes far too much money by forcing customers to buy pricier iPhones to ever change this part of its strategy. If you’d rather not cough up the cash, however, there is something you can do. Pick up a Fixget Lightning Memory Card Reader on Amazon and you’ll instantly add a microSD slot and a full-size SD card slot to any iPhone.
Here are some of the details from the product page:
- *** Limited Time Deal, Plz Click the Coupon*** 3 IN 1 CARD READER - Lightning, standard USB and micro USB plug combination, making the card reader compatible with all tablets, Mac, PC, Notebook, Android smartphones(Android phone must with OTG function), Apple Iphones. Compatible with all iphone and ipad with IOS 9.2 or up to Newest System 10.3.2.
- HIGH TRANSFER SPEED - Fixget 3 in 1 adopted the latest technology, so that it can support the transfer speed is 20~27MB/S. Writing speed IS 11~20MB/S. And it can Support 8G~128G SD and TF card. **NOTE - Memory Cards are NOT Included**.
- FREE APP NEEDED FOR IOS - Free APP from APP Store for communication between your iDevices and iReader. You can download the APP when you firstly plug this card reader on your device, because it will remind you download APP. Then you can manage your data directly on the Free APP.
- ANDRIOD PHONES WITH OTG FUNCTION - Android Smartphones do not download app,but the phone need with OTG function and when you connect the card reader, please enter to the phone "file manager" to operate.
- STORAGE EXPANSION - You can create copy move delete rename open in and many more. Playback videos/music, backup and restore your contact list, document viewer for all major file formats, voice recorder and text editor via card reader from SD/TF card. It can help you release space of your SD card just like an external storage memory expansion. And its very tiny and fashion. Its so easy for you to carry the 3 in 1 card reader to anywhere even in your journey.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Nest Cam, $25 Alexa speaker, Bose, Sonos, 128GB microSD, Fitbit Ionic, more
- Our favorite fast wireless charger for the iPhone X just dropped to its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- What I hate most about Apple slowing down iPhones with bad batteries
- Sprint is the worst carrier money can buy, Consumer Reports says
- T-Mobile brought back its best iPhone X and iPhone 8 deals for four days only
There’s a $14 gadget that adds SD and microSD slots to any iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 21 Dec 2017 at 10:52:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.