There might maybe possibly be life left on Mars after all, maybe
Stop me if you've heard this one before: Scientists studying Mars think there might be life lurking on the Red Planet but can't prove it yet. I know! It's crazy how this keeps happening but just stick with me on this one because it's actually pretty interesting.
Robotic rovers and landers from NASA and others have done a lot of poking around in the rock and dirt on Mars. Thus far they haven't found anything that's actually alive, though they've seen hints that life might have existed or even thrived there at some point millions or even billions of years ago. Now, a new research effort led by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory connected the dots, combining several past observations to determine that Mars likely still has a recipe to support life, but it's just not on the surface.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $80 smartwatch is better than the Apple Watch Series 4 in four key ways
- The car charger that’s so much more than just a car charger is only $15.99 today
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S10 won’t have Samsung’s most revolutionary smartphone feature of 2019
- A Marvel star just dropped a huge ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler
- This best-selling $38 security camera has features a $200 Nest Cam can’t even dream of
There might maybe possibly be life left on Mars after all, maybe originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 13:33:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.